Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sister Spotlight: Lindsay S



Where were you born and where did you grow up?
I was born in Provo and I grew up in American Fork.  Cool, right?

Tell us a little bit about your family.
I married my high school sweetheart.  We have two kids (Jersey age 4) (Finn age 1). My husband is a CPA.  I teach dance and go to school.  But, our favorite job is being parents.  I am blessed with an amazing family!

What is your dream vacation spot and why?
I would love to go to Bora Bora.  It looks like a tropical dream!

Who is your favorite scripture hero and why?
Nephi, for his amazing example of courage and obedience.

Name some of your hobbies/interests.
Some things that I love to do are dancing, camping, wave running, four wheeling, and snowboarding.

Do you have a calling in the ward? If so, what is it?
I am a primary teacher with my husband for the 8 and 9 year olds.  The kids are so cute and funny.  We love it!

What is something on your bucket list?
Bungee jumping

What is your favorite treat or dessert?
Currently, I’m in love with Rita’s.  They have Italian ice with custard in it.  It is so delicious.  There are like 20 different flavors of ice (I love the Swedish Fish flavor) and the custard is the creamiest thing ever. Rita’s is a definite must try.  It is in AF by Target.  I should be their spokesperson!

What is your favorite way to relax?
Watch TV/Movies or take a bubble bath.  Thanks to Brad and Dana, for the next couple of years I can do them at the same time!  Total Relaxation!

Name something you do really well.
Teach dance

What is something you would like to learn how to do?
Sing, golf, and wakeboard

2 comments:

  1. It's so great to get to know Lindsay a little better. I love these sister spotlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our ward. You are a lovely family and we are so happy to share this lovely place here with you. Great to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete