Monday, March 31, 2014

Sister Spotlight: Shari L


Where were you born and raised? 
Murray, Utah

Do you have a calling in the ward? If so, what is it?
I am the Chair of the Youth Conference Committee and I teach the 17 year old Sunday School class.

Tell us something about your family when you were young.
I have four brothers and one sister, and I am the oldest.

Tell us about your family today.
I have four kids-- two boys and two girls. We love BYU, movies, and BBQ.

What is your favorite way to relax?
Reading-- favorite genres incude fantasy and romance.

What is your favorite treat/dessert?
Brownies

Where is one place you would love to travel?
Europe

Who is your favorite scripture hero?
Captain Moroni

What is something about you no one would know?
I am trying to get a book published and I danced on the Ballroom Dance Company at BYU.

What do you do really well?
Well, I don't know about really well :) Write, play the piano, and sing.

What is one thing you want to learn how to do?
Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment