Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sister Spotlight - Alisa J


Who is your favorite scripture hero and why?  
             So many, I’m trying to be like Jesus
What is your favorite way to relax?
             Go to sleep without any interruption
If you could have any super power what would it be?
              Super Strength so I can lift up the couch to vacuum under it
What is something about yourself no one would know?
               I’m 36 and I like to spend time with my kids.
Where were you born?
               Moline, IL
What is your biggest fear?
               Losing my mind
What is one place you would love to travel to?
               Niagra Falls
If you could be any person for one day, who would it be?
               No one, I want to be myself every day. 
What is one thing you want to learn to do?
               Crochet wash cloths
Favorite book you’ve ever read?
               I love a lot of books. I love the scriptures, and right now I am having a fun time reading the culinary mysteries by Josi Kilpack.

1 comment: