
Welcome to our new neighbor Joeli C.!
Who is your favorite scripture hero and why? Moroni. I like his link to our time (ie, burying the plates).
What is your favorite way to relax? Read a book, watch movies.
If you could have any super power, what would it be? To fly!
Something about yourself no one would know? I sang in the athletes’ private village during the 2002
Olympics.
Where were you born? Heber, Utah
What is your biggest fear? Losing my kids, crickets & spiders
One place you would love to travel to? Australia
If you could be any person for one day, who would it be? My Grandma. I would love to see the world
through her eyes!
Favorite book you've ever read? (other than the scriptures) The Forgotten Garden
What is one thing you want to learn to do? Refinish furniture.



Joeli I love this picture, and I'm so glad you moved into the ward.
ReplyDelete--KW