Friday, April 25, 2014

Sister Spotlight: Krista G.


Where were you born and where did you grow up?
I was born in Provo, Utah. I grew up in Provo.

What is your dream vacation spot and why?
A ski vacation with my family to the Swiss Alps.

Who is your favorite scripture hero and why?
My favorite scripture hero is Nephi, for his courage, faith, perseverance and commitment to God.

Name some of your hobbies/interests.
I love to snow ski, bike ride with my family, work as a trauma nurse in the ER and fish for halibut and salmon with my dad in Alaska every year.

Do you have a calling in the ward? If so, what is it?
I am one of the activity days leaders for the 8yr old girls! :) I love those girls!

What is something on your bucket list?
Solve the rubric cube and teach my kids not to fight.

What is your favorite treat or dessert?
Skippy's reduced-fat peanut butter in the fridge. Scoop full every night! :)

What is your favorite way to relax?
What does relax mean?

Name something you do really well.
I do a pretty good job multitasking bandaids on boo boos, solving a fight, wiping down the countertops while price matching online.

What is something you would like to learn how to do?
I would LOVE to learn Spanish.

Tell us a little bit about your family.
I have 2 children, Presley 7 yrs old, Kru 5 yrs old. Presley has no fear and is very outgoing, Kru is scared to death of dogs and loves his mom!

Tell us something we may not know about you.
I have had MS for 17 yrs. but MS does not have me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment