Friday, April 19, 2013

Sister Spotlight - Becca M.

Meet Becca M!

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SCRIPTURE HERO AND WHY?  Nephi.  I love his unwavering faith and his hard work and dedication to do what right and his sincere desire to learn.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO RELAX?  Running

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?  Super speed so I can get housework done more quickly and have more time for fun.

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF THAT NO ONE WOULD KNOW?  I still have 2 baby teeth.

WHERE WERE YOU BORN?  Salt Lake City.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?  Having a child die. 

ONE PLACE YOU WOULD LOVE TO TRAVEL TO?  England, Italy,  France, Germany, Whales, Basically a Europe tour. 

IF YOU COULD BE ANY PERSON FOR ONE DAY, WHO WOULD IT BE?  Julie Beck.  I would love a glimpse into her insight and wisdom. 

FAVORITE BOOK YOU HAVE READ?  That is a hard one.  To Kill a Mockingbird.  This is My Words.  The Book Thief….and many more. 

WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WANT TO LEARN TO DO?  I would love to become a better photographer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment