· How to put it into words? A lot of sacrifice can be fit into six years. We are grateful for the service to our children: the campouts, the firesides, the examples of faithful priesthood service. We are grateful for men we can feel comfortable giving tithing envelopes to and whom we can trust to give us inspired spiritual advice, individually and collectively. We are so grateful for our newly released bishop and his counselors.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO…
· Guidance and leadership from and opportunities to sustain our new bishopric
· Gear up ladies… it’s Mothers’ Month!




I am grateful for my wonderful friends in the Manila 12th. I love and miss you all so much. I so wish I was still there but am doing the bes I can for Battlecreek 10th. You are in my prayer and always in my heart. I am always as close as your phonce 24/7. Mss you and love you oxoxo Janet Thwaits
ReplyDelete