Meet new sister Holly B!
Who is your favorite scripture hero and why? Moroni. He had such courage and faith, but I love that he shared the tender letters his Dad sent him. It gives such great insight into their relationship.
What is your favorite way to relax? On the couch with my husband watching a movie or TV show.
If you could have one super power, what would it be? Reading the intent behind people's actions and words.
Something about yourself no one would know? I have a blog the I started before we were married and it has all our dating and life before marriage as well as our life now.
Where were you born? Edmond, Oklahoma but I grew up on Georgia and that is home to me.
What is your greatest fear? Losing my husband or son and a close second is roaches.
One place you would love to travel to? Australia. There is a lot to see there, especially the barrier reef.
If you could be one person for a day, who would it be? Kate Middleton because she is a princess, has a great wardrobe and does wonderful charity work.
Favorite book you've ever read? Atlas Shrugged; The Forgotten Garden.
What is one thing you want to learn to do? Play the piano.




Holly, you are so cute.
ReplyDelete