Who is your favorite scripture hero and why? Esther, because she had to make a hard choice and made the right one.
What is your favorite way to relax? Lay in the sun. In the winter, I just don’t relax!
If you could have any super power, what would it be? I would prefer to have the super side-kick instead so that they could do stuff when I don’t want to … like the dishes.
Something about yourself no one would know? I was voted “class clown” 3 out of 4 years in high school.
Where were you born? Pasadena, California; raised in Idaho Falls.
What is your biggest fear? Besides Amy W and the sister spotlight, my greatest fear is car-related—riding in a car on a really long or really tall bridge.
One place you would love to travel to? Italy.
What is one thing you want to learn to do? Bake cupcakes—the fancy ones like on “Cupcake Wars”.




No comments:
Post a Comment