Friday, June 21, 2013

Spotlight: Amy S, Our New President

Getting to know our RS Presidency! L to R: Melissa S, Bobbi T, Amy S, Jen R.

Where were you born and raised? Salt Lake City
Tell us something about your family when you were young: I am the oldest of 5 children; I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.
Tell us something about your family today: I have 4 children. Right now, we all happen to like hiking and road trips. My husband and I are really capitalizing on this before one or more of them change their minds and we are back with no single activity that everyone enjoys!
What is your favorite way to relax? Sewing and napping.
One place you would love to travel to? Italy. Or Prague. Or Tahiti.
Who is your favorite scripture hero and why? Today, it is Peter. I am encouraged by his example because he is full of flaws, yet the Lord worked with him and through him to accomplish His purposes.
Something about yourself no one would know? I once ate 14 éclairs at my cousin’s wedding reception.
What is one thing that you do Really Well? Tetris. Also load a dishwasher.
What is one thing you want to learn to do? Grow my own vegetables.

2 comments:

  1. How thankful I am for our new presidency! You are all such amazing women of faith! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come now Amy, we all know you're really good at WAY more than just tetris and loading the dishwasher. :)

    ReplyDelete