Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Spotlight: Bobbi T, Education Counselor

Where were you born and raised? I grew up in British Columbia, Canada
Tell us something about your family when you were young: I'm the 3rd oldest of 4 kids and I went to church in a branch until I was 12 (then we attended a regular sized ward) where we had about 20 people in sacrament meeting each week and I was the only kid in my primary class.
Tell us something about your family today: I have a husband, 4 daughters, and 1 son who passed away 12 years ago of a condition called Trisomy 13.
What is your favorite way to relax? napping, reading, and eating chocolate!
One place you would love to travel to? anywhere...I love to visit new places.  I've always thought Italy sounded interesting. I would also love to visit Belgium again where I lived as a nanny one summer.
Who is your favorite scripture hero and why? I like Ammon because he was so wise in his service. He knew when to be a servant to the king and when to fight.  He loved those he served and followed the spirit to know how to help them.
Something about yourself no one would know? I got a juggling award in 7th grade.
What is one thing that you do Really Well? my family thinks my chocolate chip cookies are pretty good.
What is one thing you want to learn to do? I would love to learn how to make beautiful quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment