Getting to know our RS Presidency! L to R: Melissa S, Bobbi T, Amy S, Jen R
Where were you born and raised? Nampa, Idaho
Tell us something about your family when you
were young: I have 4
brothers: 2 older and 2 younger. I was not at all spoiled by them.
Tell us something about your family today: I am married with 3 sons and 1
daughter. My oldest is 11 years old and my youngest is 16 months.
What is your favorite way to relax? Running.
One place you would love to travel to? Italy.
Who is your favorite scripture hero and why?
Esther was always my
favorite when I was young because she stood up for what she believed and I
needed that while I was growing up in an area that had a lot of anti-LDS
feeling.
Something about yourself no one would know? When I was in the Little Miss Idaho
pageant, my talent was to play the fiddle and clog in a Really Fluffy dress. I
can still play the fiddle, but I would rather not do any more clogging.
What is one thing that you do Really Well? I am really good at picking up after
my husband.
What is one thing you want to learn to do? I’ve always wanted to learn how to
play the harp and fly-fish.
(Editor’s
Note: I suggested to Jen that she enter the Mrs. Utah pageant and have as her
talent that she can play the harp while fly-fishing in a Really Sequined dress. What do you all think? She would be unstoppable!)




Oh, I must comment! Yes, Jen should enter the Mrs. Utah contest and do her talent exactly as the editor suggested! Or maybe in a Really Fluffy dress... That is hilarious!
ReplyDelete