Friday, July 5, 2013

Sister Spotlight: Angie T.


Where were you born and raised?  I was born and raised in Salt Lake City—I graduated from East High School
Tell us something about your family when you were young:  We had so much fun together! We spent a lot of time traveling around the country working at Restaurant Conventions.  My dad has a yogurt/ice cream blending machine that we would demonstrate and sell.  It gave us all many great opportunities to see the country.
Tell us something about your family today:  We are huge fans of Disneyland and make the annual pilgrimage every year. 
What is your favorite way to relax?  I love to sit by a pool and read a good book (with absolutely no distractions!)
One place you would love to travel to?  There are so many places and cultures I would love to see and experience.  I would say that Germany and the British Isles would be at the top of my list!
Who is your favorite scripture hero and why?  Sariah.  She had such great faith and grace through her trials.
Something about yourself no one would know:  This is crazy, but in 7th grade I won a free throw contest at a Jazz game and won free McDonalds for an entire year!
What is one thing that you do Really Well? Spend money…just kidding (that is what my husband would say).  I love art, music and traveling.  I am also an 80’s music whiz—I know all of the bands and songs. 

What is one thing you want to learn to do?  I would love to learn to play golf so that my husband and I can retire in sunny St. George and play golf every day. I’d also love to learn to garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment