Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sister Spotlight: Tori W.


Where were you born and raised? I was born in Sitka and was raised in Anchorage, Alaska.
Tell us something about your family when you were young: I am the 3rd of 7 children: 2 boys and 5 girls. My dad was a school teacher so he had summers off and we took a lot of road trips.
Tell us something about your family today: My husband is Steve; he is a software engineer. We have 4 children: Vanessa (12), Ethan (11), Austin (7) and Sierra (4).
What is your favorite way to relax? I like to go on a walk or a hike in nature.
One place you would love to travel to? Hawaii or Washington D.C.
Who is your favorite scripture hero and why? Nephi, because there are lots of things I can relate to.
Something about yourself no one would know? I served a mission in the Philippines.
What is one thing that you do Really Well? Digital scrapbooking.
What is one thing you want to learn to do? Learn to cook new recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment