Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Spotlight: Melissa S, Secretary

Getting to know our RS Presidency! L to R: Melissa S, Bobbi T, Amy S, Jen R

Where were you born and raised? I was born in Helper, Utah and raised in American Fork.
Tell us something about your family when you were young: I have 5 brothers and I am the only girl. I used to tease my older brothers constantly and always got away with it. I also learned how to get anything I wanted from dad.
Tell us something about your family today: I have a 5-year-old son and a 3-year-old daughter. Also a husband.
What is your favorite way to relax? My favorite ways to relax are reading, softball, and crochet.
One place you would love to travel to? New Zealand.
Who is your favorite scripture hero and why? Nephi, because he could stand up to his brothers.
Something about yourself no one would know? In high school—one week before prom—I was in a softball accident at practice that knocked out 7 of my teeth.
What is one thing that you do Really Well? Pitch a fast-pitch softball.
What is one thing you want to learn to do? Snowboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment