Friday, July 19, 2013

Sister Spotlight: Liz O.

Where were you born and raised? Salt Lake City
Tell us something about your family when you were young: I have 5 brothers and 1 sister; I am the oldest. My mom had all 7 of us in 8 years. On the same day I was confirmed, my youngest brother was blessed. (I babysat a lot when I was young. I think that’s why I’m so immature now.)
Tell us something about your family today: Our family raises longhorn cattle as a hobby. We have 3 kids.
What is your favorite way to relax? Sitting in the sun with a good book.
One place you would love to travel to? The Netherlands, because my mom’s family is from there.
Who is your favorite scripture hero and why? The brother of Jared. I love his example of great faith accomplishing impossible things.
Something about yourself no one would know? A few years ago I was late registering my car and forgot about paying a traffic ticket. So, the police came to my house on a Sunday morning, patted me down on the front lawn (I was in my pj’s), put me in handcuffs, and arrested me.
What is one thing that you do Really Well? Crafts with kids. My friends call me “the crafty mom”.

What is one thing you want to learn to do? I need to learn to cook. For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment