Sunday, January 13, 2013

Spotlight: Lindsey H.


1. My favorite scripture hero actually changes depending on what I'm studying and what's going on in my life.  Right now, it's good old Nephi.  We've been reading in 1st and 2nd Nephi with our kids this year (which takes a long time with a 6, 4, and 1 year old).  I'm constantly impressed with Nephi's ability to stay so faithful despite heartbreaking adversity.  

2. My favorite way to relax is curling up in a warm blanket with a good movie.

3. My super power would be to move at lightening fast speed so I could get all the boring life necessities done (aka housework)and have more time to play!  Or maybe to fly. :)

4.  No one knows that I was captain of my cheer leading squad and prom queen my senior year of high school. That's right, I jumped right out of sweet valley high. Let the teasing begin!

5.  I was born in Ogden.

6.  My biggest fear is losing a loved one.

7. Vacation: I want to go to Bora Bora and stay in a little hut.

8. If you could be any person for one day, who would it be?
I would be my husband for a day. Then I could truly say I understand how a man's mind works. :)

9. Favorite Book:  You Are Special by Max Lucado

10.  I want to learn photography.  I love taking pictures and have started my learning journey (thanks to Jami Edman :) but there's a long way to go! 

6 comments:

  1. Love the new site, thanks Sarah and Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so nifty! Thanks for all of your hard work Sarah & Co!

    -Amy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, Prom Queen and captain of the cheer team? That's awesome!! I loved getting to know you a little better. I love the "Sister Spotlight" idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey you are too cute! You forgot to mention you lived in Stover Hall. ;) You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! You know, when they asked me to fill out the spotlight questionnaire back in October, they forgot to tell me it would appear on the blog the first Sunday of the new year when fliers were being distributed to encourage people to look at it! Haha

    ReplyDelete