Saturday, January 12, 2013

Meet Hazel with Her New Family


Jeremy reports that Hazel has fit right in with the family since she has come home. Everything, they say, seems easier in the adoption adventure this second time around. Their most difficult challenge currently is how to adjust 9 family members to an 8-person van. What a beautiful family. . . don't they look like they were meant to be together?

3 comments:

  1. I just want to tell everyone THANK YOU sooooo much for your prayers for us during our stressful adventure year. For those who bought salsa from me in the summer to help us with finances, and brought meals to our family while Sadie and I were in Russia just before Christmas. Jeremy was working and holding down the fort that week, and it helped aleviate a lot of his stress. We are so extremely blessed to have the support and love of our ward family. I don't know how people can get through challenges without the gospel and amazing neighbors and ward members. Hazel is such a blessing to us. Our cups are overflowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, this is such a miracle to me. I am simply amazed with all you've done for your sweet family

    ReplyDelete