Saturday, January 12, 2013

What we are grateful for . . . January 2013

WHAT WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR...
  • Hazel F. home from Russia with her new forever family
  • Healthy twins for Giselle W.
  • 9 ½ years of faithful service by our stake presidency and their families
  • Willing service by our new stake presidency
  • Primary teachers: the incoming, the outgoing, the holding steady!
  • New ward members
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO... 
  • Francesca’s missionary non-farewell, Jan 27
  • Baby boy for Michelle T, first week of Feb
  • Baby girl for Savannah D, second week of Feb
  • Watching and helping our young people learn and grow with the new youth program
  • New ward members, coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. I really like this section. Thanks for keeping us all updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super impressed! And, of course super lucky to be a part of such a great ward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really grateful for this great blog and all those who have put so much effort into making it great. Thanks Sarah and all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you THANK YOU to whomever shoveled my sidewalk yesterday afternoon. I had done it all in the morning by myself and then it dumped the further 6 inches or so...so I shoveled again for another hour, but only made it through the driveway before I had to go pick up the kids. When I got home and the sidewalks all around the corner were cleared beautifully, I stood and shed a tear--or two--of gratitude. So thank you, whoever you are. Love from Amy W

    ReplyDelete